Research and Planning

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Film Review

A Separation.




                        I recently watched this film and enjoyed it thoroughly for multiple reasons. I first found out it was based in my home country Iran and that attracted me into watching it, due to the fact not a lot of American/Iranian based films are made and if they are they're usually nothing too good, whereas this film won an oscar in 2012! What mainly grabbed my attention was the very intense storyline.Usually i would go for a teenage comedy film so this was a very different style for me and I had a very emotional response to it. It helps gain a lot of knowledge of the Iranian culture, but it also helps let the audience understand about the difficult things we have to go through in life. I would recommend this to families with older teen children, or for people that are interested in finding more knowledge about cultures.
Personal Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment