Task3 from mona sasani
Task3 from mona sasani
Learning Comments-
In this task I learnt how to use Slideshare as an alternative due to the fact my powerpoint was too big.
I picked Juno as my first film to study its opening scene, with 2 minutes in we get a huge insight on her character and what she is like, from the way she walks and from the way she talks. I learnt that each film has a certain age target and this is rated a 12, and I personally think this was aimed at 15-19 year olds.
My second film I chose was Mean Girls. This is one of my favourite films because it is aimed at my age range and it also allows you to relate with the storyline with secondary school problems. I think it is very funny but I learnt that this film uses a few odd camera angles with one of my examples above, camera angle being straight to the actors faces but having each character looking in different directions.
Learning Comments-
In this task I learnt how to use Slideshare as an alternative due to the fact my powerpoint was too big.
I picked Juno as my first film to study its opening scene, with 2 minutes in we get a huge insight on her character and what she is like, from the way she walks and from the way she talks. I learnt that each film has a certain age target and this is rated a 12, and I personally think this was aimed at 15-19 year olds.
My second film I chose was Mean Girls. This is one of my favourite films because it is aimed at my age range and it also allows you to relate with the storyline with secondary school problems. I think it is very funny but I learnt that this film uses a few odd camera angles with one of my examples above, camera angle being straight to the actors faces but having each character looking in different directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment