Task 4: Producer and Distributors
Top 3 major film producers and distributors. Time Warner (owner of Warner Bros. pictures)
Sony (owner of sony pictures entertainment)
The Walt Disney Company (Owner of the Walt Disney studios)
Learning Comment
This task was very interesting because I learnt how films begin with budgets and then therefore will have to make profits with the movies they make. Some of the Gross earned amount of money is so high and becomes VERY popular! With the top 3 films of each producer I was not surpirsed with the amount of money they earned, it is quite easy to see the difference between a good selling film to a rubbish one. However, I was very surprised that Sony was second on the top list of major film producers and distributors. I did not realise how big the company actually is, from this I learnt that different producers and distributors have a lot of other companies within them, for example Walt Disney also owns Pixar.
I also learnt how to use prezi to organise my presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment