Research and Planning

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Task 11- Match on action.

                        Learning Comment:
During this task I managed to gain a lot of knowledge from using imovie to edit our footage. This was very fun as our plan was quite simple (the storyline being Kieran walking through lots of doors using match on action and also the 180 degree rule as Imy and I both featured walking down the corridor).
I think using the black and white filter was a good idea to emphasise the simplicity of this short footage. It also adds a bit of edginess to it so it wont become boring and will still hold on to the audience.
The choice of background music is good and I think it matches perfectly as it adds to the happiness theme.
At 0:19 I think we lost our narrative structure and the shot/ reverse shot was more of a shock change. Next time we will have to separately film this section again and add it in when editing in Imovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment